PWSC Recreational Soccer
Registration for 2021-2022 Coming Soon! Season starts Sept. 11th!
Registration for fall starts in June and ends in July. Team formation is determined by grade. The ages listed below are a general guideline for age placement. Players are placed on a team by the end of July and remain on the same team for the fall (Sept/Oct) season and spring (April/May) season.
Who – Four Basic Team Levels (U means Under)
U8 - (under 8 yrs old, Kindergarten - 2nd Grade)
- 6-8 team players on Roster
- One team vs. One team
- 4 vs 4 (no goalie)
- 4- 10 minute quarters
U10 – (under 10 yrs old, 3rd - 4th Grade)
- 12-14 team players on Roster
- 7 vs 7 - 6 players on field & 1 goalie
- 2 – 25 min. halves
- Offside - Yes
U12 – (under 12 yrs old, 5th - 6th Grade)
- 14-16 team players on Roster
- 9 vs 9 - 8 players on field & 1 goalie
- 2 – 30 min. halves
- Offsides - Yes
U14 –(under 14 yrs old, 7th - 8th Grade)
- 22 team players on Roster
- 11 v 11 - 10 players on field & 1 goalie
- 2 – 35 min. halves
- Cost for Recreational Team for 2020/2021 season is $200/per player.
**There is also an additional $50 refundable volunteer fee (refunded after 4 hours of volunteering)
- Includes participation in Fall and Spring leagues, uniform jersey, shorts & socks.
- Game Fields = Port Washington, Grafton, Cedarburg, Mequon
- Practice Fields = Determined by coach
- Fall season Sept – Oct (8 games total / 4 home & 4 away)
- Spring season April – May (8 games total / 4 home & 4 away)
- Games = Saturdays & Sundays (District League determines dates w/ field availability)
- Practice = weeknights (coach determines days, place and time)
Why – Have fun, make friends and learn teamwork skills!